Buying Limits & Restrictions
In order to make sure buyers don’t bid or purchase more than they are comfortable with, we place limits on buyers buying activity. We may also restrict buying if we believe a member has violated a Rocart policy.
What are buying limits
From time to time, we limit how much a customer can buy to encourage responsible buying and most importantly, keep our marketplace safe for collectors and artists.
If you find your buying activity to be limited, it might be because:
- You are new to Rocart and are making a lot of high bids.
- You have quickly and significantly increased your bidding or buying activity.
- You have a lot of unpaid artwork or canceled orders.
Remove buying activity
If your purchase activity has been limited, we will send you an email explaining why, and what to do in order to have the limit removed.
Avoiding buying limits
Buying limits are rarely applied, however, here are a few tips to help you avoid them.
- Only purchase or bid the artwork you can pay for right away.
- Pay for artworks as soon as possible
- Verify your payment activity by adding a credit card or PayPal account.