Resolving Buying Issues
If, for any reason, your artwork arrives damaged, please let us know immediately so we can make it right.
Starting a return
Once an order has been placed, you will not be able to cancel it. All sales are final and we do not offer refunds.
Sending the Artwork back
In extreme cases, we offer store credit on approved returns. You will then receive an with the subject “Return Artwork”. You will need to send the artwork back within 5 business days using tracked shipping. Who covers the shipping cost for the return depends on the reason for the return. When shipping the artwork back, make sure it is packed properly and carefully. Note that If the artwork is over $500 it will need to be returned with a signature confirmation.
Appeal decision made by Rocart
If you do not agree with our decision after we have stepped in to help, you can appeal by providing new information within 30 days of the case being closed.
Whenever we are asked to step in and help with a return or missing item request, we do our best to come to a fair decision.
Steps for appealing
If you wish to appeal a decision on a case, you will need to provide new additional information, to back up your appeal. This includes:
- Photos proving the artwork does not meet the description
- Tracking details showing the artist received the artwork you returned
- Proof your artwork was delivered to the wrong address
Get help from Rocart
In most cases, the artist will take care of any issues, however, if after 5 business days the artist hasn’t been able to resolve a problem, we will step in and help.
Your items haven’t arrived
If your artwork hasn’t arrived yet, here is what you need to do:
- Check when the artwork is due to arrive.
- Make sure it is being shipped to the right address.
- If it is past due and the delivery details are all correct, let us know there is an issue and we will do our best to assist you as fast as we can.